What are Expansion Joints | Khớp Nối Đường Ống Là Gì
What are Expansion Joints ?
- There are other terms in use for Expansion Joints such as Expansion Bellows, Flexible Joints and Compensators.
- A typical Expansion Joint is comprised of one or more metal bellows (most commonly stainless steel) or from materials such as rubber, fabric or plastic such as PTFE. While materials such as rubber, plastic and fabric have their limitations, metal is the most versatile of all materials. Metals are suitable for use at high temperatures, have high strength properties and are resistant to corrosion.
- They are designed to safely absorb the dimensional changes of steel pipe systems and ducts. The changes could be heat-induced expansion and contraction, vibrations caused by rotating machinery, pressure deformations, misalignment during installation or building settlements.
- The main element of the Expansion Joints is the bellow. The bellows are made up of a series of convolutions, with the shape of the convolution designed to withstand the internal pressure of the system, but flexible enough to accept axial, lateral and angular deflections.
- Expansion joints are used in piping systems to absorb thermal expansion or terminal movement where the use of expansion loops is undesirable or impractical. Expansion joints are available in many different shapes and materials. Bellow you will find a short description of Metallic, Rubber and Teflon® joints.
Different Type of Expansion Joints
Rubber Expansion Joints, Metallic Expansion Joints, Stainless Steel Flexible Joints, Stainless Steel Expansion Joints, Bellows Expansion Joints, Fabric Expansion Joints
• Rubber Expansion Joints
• Metallic Expansion Joints
• Stainless Steel Flexible Joints
• Stainless Steel Expansion Joints
• Bellows Expansion Joints
• Fabric Expansion Joints
Why should We use an Expansion Joint ?
- They are considered as very important components of a complete pipe system and are widely used particularly in industries where thermal expansion in pipe systems occur. They also offer the advantage of reducing stresses in pipe systems generated by thermal expansion, and reduce pipe loads at connections to sensitive equipment such as pumps and steam turbines. Taken together this acts to prolong the service life of pipe systems, and reduces the risk of their downtime for additional maintenance and repair.
- Engineers and pipe designers routinely incorporate expansion joints into their pipe systems, as Expansion Joints add flexibility in to the design and reduce costs through removing the complexity of fix points, guides and reduces the overall space requirements for the pipe system.
- Further, they are more effective than alternatives such as pipe bends and pipe loops due to their greater ability to conserve space, their economic efficiency and better performance in absorbing larger movements.
Application of Expansion Joint ?
- They are important components in many industries and are used extensively in among others:
- Energy sector (power plants, nuclear power plants, district heating pipe systems etc.)
- Steel plants
- Petrochemical industry (oil refineries, pumping stations, oil rigs etc.)
- Chemical industries (asphalt manufacturers etc.)
- Process industry (sugar factories etc.)
- Exhaust systems and engines
- Pulp and paper industries
- LNG/LPG tankers, -carriers etc.
- They are often installed near boilers, heat exchangers, pumps, turbines, condensers, engines and in long pipe systems or pipe ducts.
Mua Khớp Nối Giãn Nở VINDEC
- VINDEC là địa chỉ phân phối Khớp Nối Mềm uy tín tại Việt nam có thể làm hài lòng khách hàng với năng lực đội ngũ nhân viên có kỹ thuật trình độ kỹ thuật cao, được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp bài bản của hãng.
- Quý khách hàng có thể tìm kiếm hoặc Download về máy Catalogue của chúng tôi với thông số kỹ thuật rõ ràng chính xác nhất của hãng tại: Khớp Nối Mềm
- Thêm vào đó, VINDEC tự tin là nhà phân phối Van công nghiệp hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, bởi chúng tôi có Kho Hàng tại Hồ Chí Minh và có Kho Hàng + Xưởng Sản Xuất với diện tích trên 1.000m2 tại Hà Nội.
- VINDEC với năng lực và kinh nghiệm trên gần 20 năm cùng với đội ngũ kỹ sư giầu chuyên môn, chúng tôi tự đáp ứng được các dự án lớn về hàng Khớp Nối Mềm tại Việt Nam, chúng tôi luôn đồng hành cùng phát triển.