Check Valves | Van 1 Chiều Là Gì ? Van Một Chiều Là Gì
What is A Check Valve ?
- The check valve is installed on the pipeline system with the function of allowing the refrigerant flow to go in only one direction, preventing the back flow to ensure the operation of the equipment on the pipeline, preventing loss. of the medium in the event of a leak or breakdown.
Types of Check Valves
• Structure and Operation of Check Valves
- Swing Check Valve
+ A type of valve with a valve disc attached to the valve shaft in the form of a hinge, when there is flow into the valve, the valve disc is flipped up to allow flow to pass, and similarly when the flow is cut off, the valve disc flips down to prevent flow. reverse flow.
+ Cover of Swing Check Valve : Designed for convenient inspection and maintenance of the valve.
+ Body of Swing Check Valve : connected to the pipeline through threaded and flanged connections. The valve body protects the components installed in the valve.
+ Shaft of Swing Check Valve: connection between the valve disc and the inner body of the valve, connecting to the valve body according to the bolt connection, and connecting to the valve disc in the form of a hinge
+ Disc of Swing Check Valve: connected to the valve shaft through a hinge connection, which helps the valve disc flip up and down to open and close the flow.
+ When there is pressure, the flow enters the valve at this time, the valve gate will be flipped up and let the flow through. When the flow is cut off, the push pressure is lost, the weight of the vane will make the vane flip down to close, when the flow is cut off, it will prevent the reverse flow.
Operation of Check Valve
- Lift Check Valve
+ The lift check valve is also known as the reciprocating check valve and the steam check valve. The valve opens and closes thanks to the weight of the disc moving along the valve shaft and the return pressure of the refrigerant in the pipeline system causing the disc to close.
+ Cover of Lift Check Valve: Convenient design for convenient inspection, maintenance and cleaning of the valve
+ Body of Lift Check Valve: Connects to the pipeline through threaded and flanged connections. The valve body protects the components installed in the valve.
+ Disc of Lift Check Valve: Direct contact with the medium to perform the task of opening and closing the valve.
+ When there is refrigerant flow entering the valve in the direction of the arrow, the pressure of the refrigerant flow overcomes the force of the spring that compresses the disc upwards allowing the refrigerant to pass through the valve. And vice versa, when the fluid is cut off, the flow pressure cannot overcome the compression force of the spring, so the valve is closed.
Operation of Lift Check Valve
- Spring Check Valve
+ Spring check valve has a disc and spring fixed in the valve body. The valve works by means of the compression and elastic force of the spring to allow lip flow through the valve.
+ Body of Spring check valve: Connects to the pipeline through threaded and flanged connections. The valve body protects the components installed in the valve.
+ Spring of Spring check valve: Holds the valve disc tightly closed to the disc to prevent the refrigerant from flowing back thanks to the elastic force of the spring.
+ Shaft of Spring check valve: The connection between the spring and the bottom of the valve, helping the spring to stay in place.
+ Disc of Spring check valve: Direct contact with the medium has a circular shape, responsible for opening and closing the flow
+ When the fluid flows into the valve, under the pressure of the flow, the force of the spring is applied, the spring is compressed, the valve disc is pushed up from the closed position of the valve, and the fluid is allowed to pass through the valve. When the flow stops, there will be two sources of pressure: pressure, the pressure of the reverse flow, and the elastic force of the spring to help the valve disc return to the closed position to prevent the reverse flow.
Operation of Spring Check Valve
- Butterfly Check Valve Wafer Style
+ As a valve with a vane structure consisting of two butterfly-shaped flap discs, it is called a butterfly one-way valve, between the two wings of the valve leaf is installed a spring to help the valve open and close.
+ Body of butterfly check valve wafer: Connects to the pipeline through a clamp connection. The valve body protects the components installed in the valve.
+ Disc of butterfly check valve wafer : Direct contact with the flow, composed of 2 halves of butterfly wings
+ Shaft of butterfly check valve wafer : Linked to the valve body and spring, helping to fix the spring.
+ Spring of butterfly check valve wafer : It is embedded in the valve shaft and linked to the valve.
+ When the refrigerant flow enters the valve, under the pressure of the flow, the force of the spring is applied, helping the spring to be compressed, pushing the two discs up from the closed position of the valve, and allowing the fluid to pass through the valve. When the flow stops, there will be two sources of pressure, the pressure of the reverse flow, and the elastic force of the spring to help the two valve discs return to the closed position to prevent the reverse flow.
Operation of Butterfly Check Valve Wafer Style
• Materials of Check Valves
- Bronze and Brass Check Valve
Bronze and Brass Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Check Valve
Stainless Steel Check Valve
- Cast Iron / Ductile Iron Check Valve
Van 1 Chiều Gang
- Cast Steel Check Valve
Cast Steel Check Valve
- Plastic Check Valve
Plastic Check Valve
Advantages of Check Valve
- Valves operate fully automatically, with high service life
- Easy to install and replace, easy to check, maintain and clean the valve
- Works in a wide range of environments and environments
- Small design, does not take up much space on the system
- Diversity of types and types of connections and materials of manufacture
Chọn Mua Van 1 Chiều
- Materials body of check valve: SS 304, SS 316, SS 201, Cast iron, Ductile iron, Cast steel, Bronze, Brass, Plastic...
- Connection ends: Threaded ends BS - NPT, Flanged ends: JIS, BS,DIN, ANSI
- Size: DN8, DN10, DN15, Dn20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN400…
- Pressure range: 10kgf/cm2, 16kgf/cm2, 20kgf/cm2, 25kgf/cm2, 40kgf/cm2
- Temperature range: up to 450 độ C
- Types of check valves : Swing check valve, Lift check valve, Spring check valve...
- Brands: King gate, Joeun, Arita, Kitz, Samwoo, KSB
- Origin: China, Korea, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, EU, Germany, USA...
Mua Van 1 Chiều VINDEC
- VINDEC là địa chỉ phân phối VAN 1 CHIỀU uy tín tại Việt nam có thể làm hài lòng khách hàng với năng lực đội ngũ nhân viên có kỹ thuật trình độ kỹ thuật cao, được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp bài bản của hãng.
- Quý khách hàng có thể tìm kiếm hoặc Download về máy Catalogue sản phẩm của hãng tại Website của chúng tôi với thông số kỹ thuật rõ ràng chính xác nhất của hãng tại: VAN 1 CHIỀU
- Thêm vào đó, VINDEC chúng tôi có Kho Hàng tại Hồ Chí Minh và có Kho Hàng + Xưởng Sản Xuất với diện tích trên 2.000m2 tại Hà Nội.
- VINDEC với năng lực và kinh nghiệm gần 20 năm cùng với đội ngũ kỹ sư giầu chuyên môn, chúng tôi tự đáp ứng được các dự án lớn về hàng Van Công Nghiệp.chúng tôi luôn đồng hành cùng phát triển.