Compressed Carbon & Graphite Sheet | Tấm Gioăng Carbon & Graphite
Compressed Carbon and Graphite Fiber Sheet
- Description: It is a universal jointing sheet with high temperature and pressure resistance, manufactured from graphite and carbon fibre, bonded with Nitrile rubber (NBR). It is manufactured by means of a hot calender process under rigorous quality control standards which are registered and certified under ISO 9001.
- Application: petroleum derivatives, water, saturated team, solvents, gases, and chemical products ingeneral.
- Peak temperature: 450 degC
- Constant temperature: 270 degC
- Peak pressure: 130bar degC
- Constant working pressure: 70bar
- Thickness: 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0mm
- Sheet size: 1.500 x 1.600 mm and 1.500 x 3.200 mm