Graphite Sheet Reinforced With Tanged Metal
- Flexible graphite sheet reinentorced with a 304/316 stainless steel foil (0.002” thick) made from material typically 98% graphite. Leachable chloride typically less than 50 ppm. Sulfur content: 400 ppm. Compressibility: 35%. Recovery: 18%. Creep relaxation: 12%. Density: 62.4 lbs/ft. Tensile strength: 5000 PSI. Temperature range (oxidizing atmosphere): -400° to 750° F.
- There are many kindsof reinforced expanded graphite sheet. Such as reinforced expanded graphite sheet with ss304/304L insert, reinforced expanded graphite sheet with ss316, 316L insert.
Types of Reinforced Graphite Gasket Sheet
- Graphite sheet with flat 0.05mm SS316 inserted
- Graphite sheet with flat 0.1mm SS316 inserted
- Graphite sheet with flat 0.1mm SS304 inserted
- Graphite sheet with flat 0.2-0.25mm carbon steel inserted
Product Data Sheet
- Specific gravity: 1.1 g/cm3
- Độ nén (ASTM F36A): 15 ~ 35%.
- Khôi phục (ASTM F36A):> / = 20%.
- Max pressure (Bar): 200bar.
- Tensile strength: 30Mpa
- Max continuous temperature (°C): 550 °C
- Max. Temperature: 650 °C
- PH: 0 ~ 14
- T: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 mm
- W x L: 1000, 1500, 2000 mm x 1000, 1500, 2000 mm
- Made for various gaskets: Suitable for Petrochemical, Mining, Vessels, Boilers, Piping and Duct, Pumps and Valves, Flanges...
- Steam, mineral oils, heat transfer oils, hydraulic oil, fuel, water, seawater, etc.