DIE FORMED GRAPHITE RING
- Graphite Die Formed Rings are produced from high purity homogenous flexible graphite with no binders or fillers and have outstanding chemical resistance.
- Our moulded rings are manufactured on site using our extensive range of tooling or to customers specific requirements, they can be supplied individually or in sets as a square section, chamfered and/or split in matching halves, rings can also be supplied with metal end caps for high pressure anti extrusion applications.
- Moulded/ Die Formed Rings have the ability to provide a leak-free seal for high performance valve applications, with their excellent chemical resistance and the ability to withstand most media in the oil and gas industry.
- Working alongside our German Supplier SGL we are able to offer a wide range of graphite grades including oxidation resistance, High purity graphite and corrosion inhibited grades to suit a wide range of applications.
- Graphite Ring là tên tiếng của Gioăng chì nén, ở Việt nam nó được gọi theo nhiều cái tên khác nhau như: Graphite đúc, graphite ring, graphite tết cối, vòng graphite đúc, O-Ring Graphite...
GIOĂNG CHÌ NÉN
TECHNICAL DATA DIE FORMED GRAPHITE RING
- Graphite purity: 98%
- Ash content: 2%
- Density range: 1.4 - 1.8 g/cm3
- Sulphur content: ≤300 ppm
- Chloride content: ≤25 ppm
- Fluoride content: ≤25 ppm
- Halogen content: ≤100 ppm
- Oxidation rate in air at 670°C (1238°F): <5%/hour
- PH: 0-14
VALVE STEM DUTIES
Maximum Operating Temperatures:
- Steam +650°C (+1202°F)
- Oxidising conditions +500°C (+932°F)
- Non-oxidising +1000°C (+1832°F)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -200°C (-328°F)
- Maximum System Pressure: 25MPa/250bar (3626psi)
APPLICATION - MEDIA
- Application: Made for various gaskets: Suitable for Petrochemical, Mining, Vessels, Boilers, Piping and Duct, Pumps and Valves, Flanges...
- Media: Steam, mineral oils, heat transfer oils, hydraulic oil, fuel, water, seawater, etc.
- The static sealing at flanges of pipeline, valves, pump, heat exchangers, manhole in petrochemical, power plant, ship-bulding, pharmaceutical, nuclear power and aerospace industries.