Băng Cuộn Ceramic Fiber Tape
- Ceramic fiber tape is a woven fabric manufactured from high-temperature alumino-silicate based ceramic fiber. The tape is reinforced with high-temperature fiberglass and is and suitable for applications up to 2300℉. Please note, the tape is not adhesive but is a great solution for thermal wrapping of unconventional shapes and parts.
- It is used as heat insulating materials and an excellent substitute for asbestos tape. Ceramic fiber tape with metallic wire (inconel or stainless steel) are also available. Suitable for High temperature resistant electrical cable, wire covering and pipe wrapping
- Temperature Rating: 2300℉
- Insert Material Temperature Rating: 1260°C ( Inconel Wire/Stainless steel)
- Insert Material Temperature Rating: 650°C ( Fiberglass Filaments)
- Available Thickness : 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm
- Available Width : 10mm ~ 750mm(W)
- Packing: 30m/roll, In plastic woven bag of 50kg net each.
Benefits of Ceramic Fiber Tape
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Low heat storage and thermal conductivity
- Thermal shock and fire proof resistant
- Lightweight, flexible, and thermally efficient
- Woven texture with excellent handling strength
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals
Applications of Ceramic Fiber Tape
- Expansion joint fabric
- Insulation wrapping material for pipes, wire, cable, exhaust, and other geometric shapes
- Protective insulation covers, curtains, blankets, and welding curtains
- High temperature seals, gaskets, and tadpole gaskets
- It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants. Recommended Working.