Ceramic Fiber Tape with Aluminum
- The Aluminum foil on the surface of ceramic fiber tape, It is used as heat insulating materials and an excellent substitute for asbestos tape. Metallic wire reinforced is also available on request. High temperature resistant electrical cable, wire covering and pipe wrapping, suitable for fireproof.
- Aluminum Coating Ceramic Fiber Tape
- Insert Material Temperature Rating: 1260°C ( Inconel Wire/Stainless steel)
- Insert Material Temperature Rating: 650°C ( Fiberglass Filaments)
- Available Thickness : 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 5mm
- Available Width : 10mm ~ 750mm(W)
- Packing: 30m/roll
- In plastic woven bag of 20kg net each;
- In carton of 20kgs net each.
Benefits of Ceramic Fiber Tape with Aluminum Foil
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Low heat storage and thermal conductivity
- Thermal shock and fire proof resistant
- Lightweight, flexible, and thermally efficient
- Woven texture with excellent handling strength
- Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals
Applications of Ceramic Fiber Tape with Aluminum Foil
- Expansion joint fabric
- Insulation wrapping material for pipes, wire, cable, exhaust, and other geometric shapes
- Protective insulation covers, curtains, blankets, and welding curtains
- High temperature seals, gaskets, and tadpole gaskets
- It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants. Recommended Working.