Seal Oval Shape Valqua 7GS66A
- Product Name: Cord Seal [Oval type]
- Free-size PTFE material, modified to soft and tough cord-type seal.
- The smaller the cross section size, the higher the sealing pressure, in so far as the flange surface is in good condition.
Technical Valqua 7GS66A
- Temperature (℃): - 240 ～ + 260
- Pressure (MPa) for gas: 2.0
- Pressure (MPa) for Liquid: 5.0
- Nominal size (mm): 3 - 20mm
- Thickness (mm: 1.5 - 6mm
- Length (m): 5 - 50m
Application of Valqua 7GS66A
- Used for parts where PTFE corrosion resistance is required, where the flange accuracy is low, or where fastening strength is insufficient.
- Gaskets for large diameter equipment which is liable to have rough finished flange surface, increased strain, or insufficient tightening force.
- Gaskets for towers, tanks, ovens, heat exchangers and pressure vessels adopting FRP, glass lining, resin lining, rubber lining, ceramics or impervious graphite.
- Gaskets for duct flanges and pipe flanges.
- Gland packing for valves.