Fabric Reinforced EPDM Rubber Sheet
Cloth inserted EPDM rubber is a versatile polymer which allows a high degree of variation in compound design for both general and speciality purposes.
Reinforced EPDM rubber sheet can be referred to as EPDM insertion, supported EPDM sheet and EPDM engineered fabrics/textiles. The cloth inserted EPDM material gives the polymer added dimensional stability in both directions.
It is suitable for manufacturing of rubber diaphragms. From a manufacturers point of view, they share a high degree of technical similarities.
Cloth inserted EPDM rubber can be delivered with single or multiple insertions, as well as in uncured reinforced EPDM version. The cloth inserted EPDM rubber comes in plain or cloth surface finish. EPDM sheet are offered with a range of supporting fabrics and alternative substrates:
- Polyester reinforced EPDM sheet
- Nylon reinforced EPDM sheet
- Cotton reinforced EPDM sheet
- Rayon reinforced EPDM sheet
- Nomex reinforced EPDM sheet
- Kevlar reinforced EPDM sheet
- Glass cloth reinforced EPDM sheet
- Steel or other metal mesh reinforced EPDM sheet