Red Silicone Sponge Rubber Sheet
- Application: Environmental shields, Electrical and automotive gaskets, Seals, Medial equipment.
- Density: 200 - 530 kg/m3
- Material: Silicone sponge
- Colour: Black, White, Red Oxide, Blue
- Silicone rubber foams are used as both heat insulation where a fiber free solution is required such as for clean room applications, or for acoustic absorption and for padding where both low and high temperature performance is required.
- Our silicone sponge sheets are the perfect product for applications which require a soft, easily deformed material which standard rubber simply cannot provide. This particular product is available in a sheet size of 1m x 1m. We can supply thicknesses from 1.5mm to 30mm. We can also provide a variety of application specific grades. This ensures that you always get the perfect product to match your specific requirements.
- This product features a closed cell structure and a smoother outer wall. This ensures that liquid and gas are unable to pass through the sheets, providing excellent insulation and sealing properties. Our silicone sponge sheets also feature a wide functioning temperature range from -60°C to 200°C.
- These features make this product highly versatile, and able to replace standard rubber in a variety of applications.
- The Rubber Company can supply silicone sponge sheets in four standard densities: