Glass Fibre Sleeve
- Glass Fiber Sleeving, Made from texturized fiberglass yarn by a tubular braiding to obtain an extremely elastic and flexible sleeve. They are capable of operating at a continuous temperature of 550 C degrees.
- Made from texturized fiberglass yarn by a tubular braiding to obtain an extremely elastic and flexible sleeve.
- Their excellent insulation capabilities make them a good choice as economical hose and cable protection where molten splash is not a factor. For high temperature resistant electrical cable, wire covering, and high temperature pipe wrapping.
Technical Glass Fibre Sleeve
- Temperature Rating: 550 ℃
- Wall thickness: 1.0mm~3.0mm
- Inner Diameter: 10mm~100mm
- Packing: 25m or 30m/roll
- In CTN or plastic woven bag of 20kg net each
Performance Glass Fibre Sleeve
- Has excellent high temperature performance
- Resistance to ozone, oxygen, light and weathering
- High strength, high modulus, low shrinkage, deformation
- Non-flammable, good thermal insulation properties
- Resistance to chemical corrosion
- Good thermal insulation properties and good sealing