Glass Fiber Tape
- Fiberglass woven tape is manufactured of texturized fiberglass yarns, offer superior insulating properties. We also offer PAS backed tape.
- The tape is overlapped by 50% when wraping, which provides the entire assembly with stability. Safety wire, clamps, ties or pure silicone tape can be used to secure the tape in place after installation.
- Braided with the E/C-fibergalss, had good insulation and heat resistance, extensively apply to building , waterproof , antiseptic and wrapping up the coil of electrical machinery and electrical apparatus.
- It is an excellent substitute for asbestos tape. It can be with self-adhesive on one side. Dyed or metallic wire reinforced are also available.
Technical Glass Fiber Tape
Thickness: 0.8 - 6.0mm
- Width: 13 - 300mm
- Packing: 25m or 30m/roll
- Max Temperature: 600 Celsius Degrees
- Packing: plastic woven bag.
- In CTN or plastic woven bag of 20kg net each
Product Features Glass Fiber Tape
- Glass Fiber Tape is woven by the alkali-free and alkali or glass fiber bulked yarn, with strong weaving side, especially for insulating of pipes, cables binding and liner of switch boxes.
Competitive Advantage Features Glass Fiber Tape
- We also make below treatments for some special applications:
- Aluminum foil faced on one side
- Vermiculite coated
- Heat treated(caramelized)
- Graphite coated
- Silicone coated
- Backed with self-adhesive tape