White PTFE Packing with Aramid Corners
- PTFE Packing with Aramid Corners,it is Multi-yarn packing, the corners of packing are made of aramid yarns impregnated with PTFE, while the friction faces are made of pure PTFE yarns. This structure enhances the lubrication ability of aramid fiber and improves the strength of the pure PTFE.
- Size : From 4 x 4 mm to 50 x 50mm
- Packaging standard: in coils of 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 5kg to 10 kg, other weight on request; as precut length.
Technical PTFE Packing with Aramid Corners
- Pressure Range
+ Rotating: 20 bar
+ Reciprocating: 100 bar
+ Static: 180 bar
- Shaft speed: 12 m/s
- Density: g/cm3
- Temperature:－100 to +280 Deg.C
- PH range: 2 ~ 12
Application of PTFE Packing with Aramid Corners
- Designed for high pressure reciprocating pumps, medium speed centrifugals and valves. It can be used for general service steam, gases, solvents, mild acids, alkalis and most abrasive liquids. The packing will not stain in pulp & paper mill, pharmaceutical, food and sugar industries.