Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet
- Bronze Filled PTFE is reinforced with bronze powder with the percentage varying between 40% and 60%, resulting in a very hard wearing material. It has weaker chemical resistance than other grades of PTFE and is not suitable for electrical applications.
- The addition of Bronze to PTFE gives better dimensional stability and lowers creep, cold flow and wear. It increases hardness and compressive strength whilst also increasing thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Bronze Common filled ratio ( Quantity %) 40%, 60%: Increases hardness and wear resistance; Increases dimensional stability and compressive strength
Technical 60% Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet
- Density: 3.9 g/cm3
- Tensile strength: 127 MPa
- Elongation at break: 101%
- Hardness: 33.8
- Friction coefficient : 0.18 - 0.2
- Bending strength: 280 ˚C
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70 mm
- Sheet Width x Length: 1000 x 1000, 1200 x 1200mm, 1500 x 15000, hoặc cuộn dài 15000mm, 20000mm