Glass Filled PTFE Sheet
- Glass Filled PTFE is reinforced with glass fibres with the percentage varying between 5% and 40% depending on the needs of the application. As the filler percentage increases so does the properties the filler offers (increased compressive strength, lower deformation under load) but conversely the coefficient of friction properties of the material increases over that of virgin PTFE.
- Glass fibre is used as a PTFE filler as it offers much improved compression and wear properties. The material may also be inert gas sintered to further improve creep properties and reduce porosity and gas permeability (there would be a consequent loss of tensile properties).
- Glass beads (5%, 10%, 15%): Reduces creep and cold flow;Lower density, Increases hardness and wear resistance.
- Glass Fiber Common filled ratio ( Quantity %) 10%, 15%, 25%: Increases compressive strength, rigidity and wear. Reduces creep and cold flow; Improve Dimensional Stability.
- Color: Blue
- Filler: Glass Micro spheres
- Sheet Size: 1500*1500
- Thickness: 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 3.0mm
- PH: 0 ~ 14.
- Usage temperature:－100℃～﹢250℃
Technical 20% Glass Fille PTFE Sheet
- Density: 2.26 g/cm3
- Tensile strength: 175 MPa
- Elongation at break: 207%
- Hardness: 6.4
- Friction coefficient : 0.20-0.24
- Bending strength: 210 ˚C
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70 mm
- Sheet Width x Length: 1000 x 1000, 1200 x 1200mm, 1500 x 15000, hoặc cuộn dài 15000mm, 20000mm