Expanded PTFE Gasket
- Expanded PTFE gasket has excellent chemical resistance and creep resistance. Because of its high compressibility, it is ideal for fragile flanges and uneven flange seals.
Technical Expanded PTFE Gasket
- Gravity: 0.8 ±1.5 g/cm³
- Temperature range: -240 ~ 270°C
- Short term up to +315°C
- Length Tensile Strength: 17.0 MPa
- Cross Tensile Strength: 17.0MPa
- Compressive Strength : 17.0MPa
- Max Compressive Strength: 17.0MPa
- Pressure: from vacuum: up to 200 bar
- Compression : WXXJ 45% JB/T10688-2006 40%~50%
- Recovery: WXXJ 15% JB/T10688-2006 >10%
- Leakiness (cm³/s): WXXJ 0.1~0.2x10-4 , JB/T10688-2006 <0.1x10-3
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm
- Size: Standard and According to customers' drawings for processing.
Applications of Expanded PTFE Gasket
- Suitable for use against : Acids, Alkalis, Corrosive Fluids, Oils, Solvents
- For use in the following industries: Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, General chemical, Petrochemical, Distillery, Marine, Iron and steel manufacturin, Power Generation, Paper, etc.