Glass Filled PTFE Gasket
- It is made with 100% Virgin PTFE and uses Hollow Glass Micro-Spheres as the filler.
- Glass Filled PTFE Gasket is manufactured by a unique process that structures the composition into fibers that overcome creep relaxation and/or cold flow.
- Glass Filled PTFE Gasket is ideal for chemically aggressive services works especially for sensitive flanges that require low bolt loads.
Technical Glass Filled PTFE Gasket
- Color: Blue
- Specific Gravity: 1.6 g/cm3
- Temperature: 350°F /-210°C to +500°F /+260°C
- Sealability : 0.12 ml/h
- Creep Relaxation: 40 %
- Tensile: 14 Mpa
- Max Compressive Stress: 195 N/mm2
- Compression Value: 8.5 %
- Dielectric Strength: 6.1 kv/mm
- PH: 0 ~ 14.
- Sheet Size: 1500*1500
- Gasket size: ASME B16.21 / EN 1514-1 / JIS / DIN / BS
- Thickness: 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 3.0mm
Application of Glass Filled PTFE Gasket
- Specialized in acids media.
- For chemical and pharmaceutical industry seal gasket.
- Moderate concentrations of acids and some caustics, hydrocarbons, solvents, water, refrigerants, and cryogenics.