PTFE Sheet | Teflon Sheet | Tấm Nhựa PTFE | Tấm Nhựa Teflon
PTFE SHEETS VINDEC
What is PTFE Sheet ?
PTFE sheet with name Vietnamese is Tấm Nhựa PTFE, PTFE sheet is great material for high-temperature and low-friction applications. It has a number of advantages that make it a good choice:
- It s coefficient of friction is the third-lowest of any known solid material
- It has excellent dielectric properties and is suitable for use as a material for printed circuit boards used at microwave frequencies
- PTFE sheet is one of the most thermally stable plastic materials displaying no appreciable decompositions at 260°C and retaining most of its properties
- It is high melting temperature makes it a good choice as a high-performance substitute for the weaker and lower melting point polyethylene that is commonly used in low-cost applications.
How Many Types of PTFE Sheets
• PTFE Skived Sheet
- PTFE skived Sheet is manufactured by technique of compacting, sintering, rotary cutting with PTFE granular resin. It has good dielectric performance and non-aging, best anti chemistry corrosion ability and wide applying intension range.
- Thickness: 0.1mm ~ 10.0mm
- Width: 30mm ~ 1500mm for 0.1 ~ 0.4mm thick
- Width: 300 ~ 2700mm for 0.5 ~ 8mm thick
• PTFE Molded Sheet
- PTFE molded sheet is manufactured by molding process with PTFE regular resin and sintering. It is very suitable for seals, lining, diaphragm, spacer guide and bearing pad for bridge.
- Thickness: 2mm ~ 100.0mm
- Width: 50mm ~ 2700mm
Technical PTFE Sheet
- Density (g/cm³): 2.1 ~ 2.3 g/cm3
- Tensile strength (Mpa): >15 Mpa
- Max temperature (°C): -70 to 260 ˚C
- Max pressure (Kg/cm2): 12 Bar
- Elongation at break: 200%
- Shore D Hardness: 50 to 60
- Dielectric strength: 10 KV/mm
- Friction coefficient . 0.01
Different Types PTFE Sheet
- Virgin PTFE Sheet, Graphite Filled PTFE Sheet, Barium Sulfate Filled PTFE Sheet, Carbon Filled PTFE Sheet, PEEK Filled PTFE Sheet, Silica Filled PTFE Sheet, Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet, Glass Filled PTFE Sheet
• Virgin PTFE Sheet
- Virgin PTFE (PTFE without a filler) is one of the most chemically inert materials known and is used in many different applications and industries.
Virgin PTFE Sheet
• Expanded PTFE Sheet
- Expanded PTFE sheet is an extremely compressible material manufactured from 100% virgin PTFE. It is a food approved product and has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals, making it a popular sealing material in the food, drink and pharmaceutical industries.
Expanded PTFE Sheet
• Glass Filled PTFE Sheet
- Hollow-Glass-Micro-Spheres with PTFE, often designing joint sealing for fragile or glass lined flanges, replacing PTFE envelope gaskets. It is not recommended for either strong or hot caustic service.
Glass Filled PTFE Sheet
• Graphite Filled PTFE Sheet
- Graphite Filled PTFE Sheet has good thermal conductivity, is Chemically inert, Low friction. Minimum wear to mating surface. Graphite has good chemical resistance to corrosive environments and exhibits good initial wear and rubbing/sliding characteristics in dry and water applications.
Graphite Filled PTFE Sheet
• Barium Sulfate Filled PTFE Sheet
- Barium Sulphate with PTFE, it is suitable for strong caustic fluids, including concentrated acids and general chemical media.
Barium Sulfate Filled PTFE Sheet
• Carbon Filled PTFE Sheet
- Carbon filled PTFE sheet, It is highly resistant to chemicals, offers good compression strength and is classified as partially electrically conductive and anti-static.
Carbon Filled PTFE Sheet
• PEEK Filled PTFE Sheet
- PEEK Filled PTFE Sheet are a high modulus material with excellent high temperature resistance. Excellent for back-up rings only. PEEK filled PTFE Sheets contains of 75% - 90% PTFE virgin material and 25% - 10% PEEK. It is available in cream colour and comes in a hardness of 60 shore D.
PEEK Filled PTFE Sheet
• Silica Filled PTFE Sheet
- Synthetic Silica with PTFE, it is suitable for highly concentrated acids service. Is also used for a general gasket service because it can handle a wide range of applications including mild caustic sealing solutions.
Silica Filled PTFE Sheet
• Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet
- Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet: The addition of Bronze to PTFE gives better dimensional stability and lowers creep, cold flow and wear. It increases hardness and compressive strength whilst also increasing thermal and electrical conductivity.
Bronze Filled PTFE Sheet
Main Performances of Filled Materials
Main Performances of Filled Materials
Key Features of PTFE Sheet
- Excellent chemical corrosion resistance: Applicable medium includes oil, acid solution and almost all chemical materials.
- Flame resistant - UL94V0
- Working temperature: It is able to work stably between -180°C to +260°C.
- No stick and low friction
- The greatest resistance to fatigue (Wöhler curve)
- UV-resistant (does not age)
- FDA approved
- Not hygroscopic (water absorption < 0,01%)
- Very good dielectric insulation properties.
- Excellent non-adhesive property, electrical insulation, low friction, heat resistance and chemical resistance.
- Filled material: Filled PTFE products has more outstanding performance by adding filler such as carbon, graphite, bronze, glass fiber, carbon fiber, MOS2, PEEK, PI, POB BaSO4, SiO2, glass bead, polyamide etc.
- Excellent non-sticky property: With low friction coefficient it easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
- Anti-aging, weathering resistance.
- Excellent insulation property.
Application of PTFE Sheet
- Electrical insulating material
- Machine parts
- Air Exchange/Compressed Air
- Chemical Containers, Scrubbers, & Distribution Boxes
- Oil/Grease/Hydraulic Controls
- Pump Components, Couplings, & Fittings
- Seats, Seals, & Rings
- Waste Water Components
- Water Purification & Lines
Why Should You Choose PTFE Sheet VINDEC
- PTFE sheet offers super low friction, high chemical resistance, low and high temperature capability, resistance to weathering, electrical and thermal insulation, and unrivalled "slipperiness"
Is PTFE Sheet Chemical Resistant
- PTFE is pretty much safe against most known elements and compounds. It is attacked only by the alkaline metals in the elementary state, by chlorine trifluoride, and by elementary fluorine at high temperatures and pressures. PTFE doesn’t dissolve in most solvents at temperatures up and around 300°C. Fluorinated hydrocarbons can cause an amount of expansion which is not permanent. Some oils which are highly fluorinated and at temperatures over 300°C can inflict a dissolving affect upon this excellent engineering plastic.
Báo Giá Tấm Nhựa PTFE VINDEC
- Giá Tấm Nhựa PTFE VINDEC chúng tôi nhập khẩu và phân phối tại thị trương Việt nam với giá cạnh tranh, hàng hóa đầy đủ CO/CQ được nhập khẩu từ China, India, Japan, Korea, Germany, USA...
- Bạn đang có nhu cầu hỏi giá tấm nhựa PTFE, hãy liên hệ với VINDEC để được hỗ trợ chiết khấu cao. Đồng thời bạn cần cho biết số lượng, độ dày, cũng như chủng loại là tấm PTFE nguyên chất hay tấm PTFE pha chì, tấm PTFE pha thủy tinh...
Địa Chỉ Mua Tấm Nhựa PTFE VINDEC
- VINDEC là địa chỉ phân phối Nhựa PTFE uy tín tại Việt nam có thể làm hài lòng khách hàng với năng lực đội ngũ nhân viên có kỹ thuật trình độ kỹ thuật cao, được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp bài bản của hãng.
- Quý khách hàng có thể tìm kiếm hoặc Download về máy Catalogue của hãng tại Website của chúng tôi với thông số kỹ thuật rõ ràng chính xác nhất của hãng tại: NHỰA PTFE
- Chúng tôi có Kho Hàng tại Hà nội và Hồ Chí Minh và có Kho Hàng + Xưởng Sản Xuất với diện tích trên 2.000m2 tại Hà Nội.
- VINDEC với năng lực và kinh nghiệm gần 20 năm cùng với đội ngũ kỹ sư giầu chuyên môn, chúng tôi tự tin đáp ứng được các dự án lớn về hàng Tấm Nhựa PTFE Tại Việt Nam, chúng tôi luôn đồng hành cùng phát triển.