Viton / FKM Rubber Sheet
- Viton® rubber sheeting is a high specification fluoroelastomer that is suitable for demanding environments where elevated temperatures and chemicals are present.
- Viton® is able to retain its physical and mechanical properties, such as flexibility and fluid resistance, in situations where lesser specification elastomers begin to swell and break down.
- It displays excellent resistance to acids, oils and petroleum based products, making it a popular gasket and seal choice in the automotive, aerospace, oil and gas, and chemical processing industries.
Technical Viton Rubber Sheet
- Specific gravity: 1.8 g/cm3
- Hardness: 70+/-5 shore A
- Tensile strength: Mpa 8
- Pressure Max. (bar): 10 Bar
- Color: White / Black
- Shore Hardness: 75° ± 5° (type A), 70° ± 5° (type B).
- Temperature: -20°C up to +275°C (type A), -30°C up to +300°C (type B)
- Outstanding resistance to acid, oil and petroleum based fluids. Excellent ozone resistance.
- Trade Names: Viton® sheet, Fluorel® sheet, Technoflon® sheet, Dai-El® sheet
Dimension of Viton Rubber Sheet
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 (mm):
- Length : 1000 đến 2000mm
- Width: 10000 (mm)
Application & Media of Viton Rubber Sheet
- Ozone: Excellent
- Dilute Acids & Bases: Excellent
- Concentrated Acids & Bases: Excellent
- Oils: Very Good
- Solvents: Very Good