Ferolite NAM 39 - Non Asbestos Gasket Jointing Sheet
- Material Composition (Type of fibres): Cellulose Fibre, Mineral Fibre & Organic Fibre, and Binders with NBR rubber.
- Density: 1.70 – 2.00 (g/cm³)
- Max.Peak Temp: +250°C
- Max. Continuous Temp: +180°C
- Max.Continuous Temp.with steam: +120°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 50 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Size: 1500 x 1500mm, 1500 x 2450mm, 3000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Origin: India
- Brand: FEROLITE
- Distributor: VINDEC
- Water/Oil resistant gasket material for light to medium loading. Suitable for low operating pressure, e.g. transformers, compressors and also used for easily deformable components with low surface pressure like valve covers and pans in internal combustion engines.