Ferolite NAM 31 - Non Asbestos Gasket Jointing Sheet
- Material Composition (Type of fibres): Aramid Fiber, Mineral Fibre, and Binders with NBR Elastomers rubber.
- Density: 1.70 – 2.00 (g/cm³)
- Max.Peak Temp: +400°C
- Max. Continuous Temp: +270°C
- Max.Continuous Temp.with steam: +240°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Size: 1500 x 1500mm, 1500 x 2450mm, 3000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Origin: India
- Brand: FEROLITE
- Distributor: VINDEC
- Certain chemicals have been kept at a minimum level, the excess of which might effect the media. It contains a high amount of mineral fibre which is bio-soluble & thus do not pose any health hazard. Therefore NAM 31 may be used for food grade/drug application. It does not contains any material which might contribute to bacterial or fungal growth. However, we stand no guarantee of contamination & are not liable for any consequences arising there off. The user must satisfy themselves regarding usages.