Ferolite NAM 45 CF - Non Asbestos Gasket Jointing Sheet
- Material Composition (Type of fibres): Aramid Fibre,Carbon Fibre, and Binders with NBR rubber.
- Density: 1.70 – 2.00 (g/cm³)
- Max.Peak Temp: +400°C
- Max. Continuous Temp: +300°C
- Max.Continuous Temp.with steam: +280°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Size: 1500 x 1500mm, 1500 x 2450mm, 3000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Origin: India
- Brand: FEROLITE
- Distributor: VINDEC
- It has excellent resistance to steam and strong alkaline media. It is widely used in the chemical and petrochemical industries. CF exhibits good sealing and torque retention properties. It is specifically designed to satisfy the growing demand for numerous aggressive chemicals used by industry today. CF can also be used for sealing oils, fuels, gases, freons, and general application in paper & pulp industry for application in pipelines, radiators, boilers and many other instances of flanged joints.