Ferolite NAM 33 - Non Asbestos Gasket Jointing Sheet
- Material Composition (Type of fibres): Aramid Fiber, Mineral Fibre, and Binders with SBR rubber.
- Density: 1.70 - 2.00 (g/cm³)
- Max.Peak Temp: +400°C
- Max. Continuous Temp: +270°C
- Max.Continuous Temp.with steam: +240°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Size: 1500 x 1500mm, 1500 x 2450mm, 3000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Origin: India
- Brand: FEROLITE
- Distributor: VINDEC
- Gasket material with controlled swell properties in oil, wide range of application in automotive and chemical industry. Suitable to seal off hydraulic , engines, transmission and refrigerating oils as well as other hydrocarbons. Also applicable for joints with low sealing pressure like housing , valve covers, oil pans etc.