Ferolite NAM 30Y - Non Asbestos Gasket Jointing Sheet
- Material Composition (Type of fibres): Aramid Fiber, Mineral Fibre, and Binders with NBR rubber.
- Density: 1.70 - 2.00 (g/cm³)
- Max.Peak Temp: +400°C
- Max. Continuous Temp: +250°C
- Max.Continuous Temp.with steam: +220°C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Size: 1500 x 1500mm, 1500 x 2450mm, 3000 x 3000mm
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Origin: India
- Certificate: Certificate TA- Luft 30Y
- Brand: FEROLITE
- Distributor: VINDEC
- Suitable for oil resistant gasket material for medium to higher loading, good resistance to water and gases, oils & fuels. A standard sealing material used in compressors, pipelines, transmission, gas meters and internal combustion engines.