Non Asbestos Gasket Sheet KLINGERtop-chem-2003
• Material :
- Premium grade, high compressibility modified PTFE
• Properties :
- Highly compressible, modified PTFE material with outstanding chemical resistance. Ideal for applications where bolt load is limited or where flanges are delicate e.g. glass-lined equipment.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent sealability even at low bolt loads or temperatures.
- Ideal for non-metallic flanges and damaged sealing surfaces.
- Available in sheet form and as cut gaskets.
- Anti-stick finish on both sides
• Typical Specifications :
- Colour : Pale blue
- Compressibility (ASTM F36J) : 16%
- Recovery (ASTM F36J) : 35%
- Stress relaxation
+ DIN 52913: 30MPa, 16h/150°C : 13 N/mm²
- Klinger hot/cold compression
+ Decrease in thickness at 23°C, 25MPa : 9%
+ Decrease in thickness at 250°C, 25MPa : 38%
- Gas leakage (DIN 3535/6) : < 0.1ml/min
- Thickness increase after immersion in:
+ H2 SO4 , 100%, 18h/230°C : 1%
+ HNO3 , 100%, 18h/23°C : 0%
+ NaOH, 33%, 72h/110°C : 1%
- Density : 1.7g/cm³
- Based on 2.0mm thick sample
• Applications :
- Virtually all media up to temperatures of 260°C
- Excellent sealing performance at low surface stress, suitable for use in glass and rubber lined flanges
- Ideal for aggressive chemicals, steam and oxygen applications.
• Tests and Certifications :
- BAM Approval for use with oxygen 20 bar / 60°C • KTW Approval • DIN DVGW • FDA Conformity • Germanischer Lloyd • TA Luft Approval
• Dimension :
- Availability:: Sheeting (m): 1.5 x 1.5
- Availability:: Thickness (mm): 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
ĐỒ THỊ PT DIAGRAM KLINGER TOP-CHEM 2003