TEADIT 1082 SAN Gasket Sheet TEADIT
Drinking Water Service 1082 SAN TEADIT
- Teadit style 1082 SAN is developed to allow compliance for drinking water system components with NSF-61, from source to tap. Certification to NSF-61 provides assurance to a highest level that 1082 SAN is safe for use in drinking water service. The gasket material was also tested and found to be in conformance per US FDA 21 CFR 177.2600.
Isolation 1082 SAN TEADIT
- An added benefit is that Teadit style 1082 SAN has a strong dielectric rating, making it ideal for isolation kit applications where compressed fiber sheet gaskets can be utilized.
Construction 1082 SAN TEADIT
- Teadit style 1082 SAN is specifically formulated to pass criteria established in NSF-61 for sealing materials, as well as providing excellent resistance to conductivity. Compressed Fiber Sheet technology provides mechanical and service characteristics unmatched by standard elastomeric grades.
- Temperature ºF(ºC) Continuous Service: 500 (260) and Maximum Service: 752 (400)
- Pressure psi (bar) Continuous Service: 1160 (80) and Maximum Service: 1595 (110)