Compressed Aramid Fibers Sheet NA 1002EU
Tests & Approvals
- TEADIT style NA-1002EU is a high-end compressed non asbestos jointing-sheet material made of aramid fibers and bonded with nitrile (NBR) rubber.
- The material has excellent mechanical, temperature and chemical properties. It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process.
- TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- TEADIT style NA-1002 is indicated for sealing petroleum derivatives, water, saturated steam, gases and chemical products in general. Exceptional performance in connection with gas.
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 260 to Peak Service: 400
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 80 to Peak Service: 110
- Color: Green
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm