TEALON TF 1570: Restructure PTFE with Glass Spheres
Description and Applications
- TEALON TF 1570 is a structured PTFE - Gasket - Sheet manufactured by a unique process which provides a high level of fibrillation to overcome the creep relaxation and cold flow problems associated with normal (skived or moulded) PTFE sheets. TEALON TF 1570 is produced from virgin PTFE resin filled with hollow glass micro spheres.
- TEALON TF 1570 is suitable for service with a wide variety of aggressive fluids, including hydrocarbons, acids and caustics, solvents, water, steam, hydrogen-peroxide, refrigerants, etc.
- The high compressibility of TEALON TF 1570 makes it particularly suitable for use with stress sensitive and/or fragile flanged joints, e.g. glass, ceramics, etc.
- The excellent malleability of TEALON TF 1570 makes repairing of small damages and/or irregularities of the sealing area (flange surface) unnecessary.
- TEALON TF 1570 is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed easily and without residue.
- Temperature: -268 to 260 ºC
- Max. Pressure: 55 bar
- Sheet size: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
- Available Thickness: 1 mm up to 3,2 mm
- Components: PTFE with Micro Glass Spheres