TEALON TF 1590Restructure PTFE with Silica
Test & Approvals:
- Temperature: -268 to 260 ºC
- Max. Pressure: 55 bar
- Sheet size: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
- Available Thickness: 1 mm up to 3,2 mm
- Components: PTFE with Silica
Description and Applications
- TEALON TF 1590 is a structured PTFE - Gasket - Sheet manufactured by a unique process which provides a high level of fibrillation to overcome the creep relaxation and cold flow problems associated with normal (skived or moulded) PTFE sheets. TEALON TF1590 is produced from virgin PTFE resin filled with Silica.
• It is suitable for services with high pressures and temperature, especially in chemical processing and hydrocarbon plants in strong acids (except hydrofluoric), solvents, hydrocarbons, water, steam, and chlorine.
• TEALON TF 1590 is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed easily and without residue.