TEALON TF 1580: Restructure PTFE with Barium Sulfate
Description and Applications
- TEALON TF 1580 is a structured PTFE - Gasket - Sheet manufactured by a unique process which provides a high level of fibrillation to overcome the creep relaxation and cold flow problems associated with normal (skived or moulded) PTFE sheets. TEALON TF 1580 is produced from virgin PTFE resin filled with Barium Sulphate.
• Universal gasket sheet for all applications. It is suitable for all types of flanges, nearly all media, a broad temperature range and even for applications with the toughest demands on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
• TEALON TF 1580 is suitable for service with a wide variety of aggressive fluids, including hydrocarbons, moderate acids and strong caustics, solvents, water, steam, hydrogen-peroxide, refrigerants, oxygen etc.
• The high purity of this gasket sheet makes it excellently suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industry.
• TEALON TF 1580 is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed easily and without residue.
- Temperature: -268 to 260 ºC
- Max. Pressure: 83 bar
- Sheet size: 1500 mm x 1500 mm
- Available Thickness: 1 mm up to 3,2 mm
- Components: PTFE with barium sulfate
Tests & Approvals:
• TA Luft
• EU 1935/2004 • EU 10/2011
• Chlorine Institute (Pamphlet 95)