Compressed Aramid Fibers Sheet NA 1005
- TEADIT style NA-1005 is a compressed non-asbestos jointing sheet material produced from a blend of aramid and other synthetic fibers bonded with Nitrile Rubber (NBR). NA-1005 is a general purpose material with very good mechanical, temperature and chemical properties. It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process. TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- TEADIT style NA-1005 is indicated for air, brine, water, low pressure steam, organic and weak inorganic acids, diluted and concentrated alkalis, petroleum derivatives, synthetic and vegetable oils, aliphatic and chlorinated solvents, refrigerants, gases and chemical products in general.
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 240 to Peak Service: 400
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 50 to Peak Service: 110
- Color: Blue
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 0.5mm = 2,5Kg
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 1mm = 4,5Kg
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 1.5mm = 7Kg
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 2mm = 9Kg
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 3mm = 13Kg
- Model. NA-1005: 1500 x 1600 x 5mm = 20Kg