Compressed Graphite - Carbon Fibre Sheet NA 1100 TEADIT
Description NA 1100 TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1100 is a universal jointing sheet with high temperature and pressure resistance, manufactured from graphite and carbon fibre, bonded with Nitrile rubber (NBR). It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process. TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Applications NA 1100 TEADIT
- TEADIT style NA-1100 is suitable for sealing petroleum derivatives, water, saturated steam, solvents, gases and chemical products in general.
Technical Data NA 1100 TEADIT
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 270 to Peak Service: 450
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 70 to Peak Service: 130
- Color: Black
Tests & Approvals NA 1100 TEADIT
- DVGW, KTW, Blow Out, TA-Luft
Dimension NA 1100 TEADIT
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm