TEADIT 24 SH: 100 % ePTFE Gasket Sheet
Tests & Approvals
- ABS Design Assessment - TEADIT 24 SH
- ABS Product Type Approval - TEADIT 24 SH
- Fraunhofer Institut - TEADIT 24 SH
- TA-Luft - VDI 2440 - TEADIT 24 SH
Description and Applications
- TEADIT 24 SH is a large gasket sheet produced from 100 % pure, multi-directionally expanded PTFE. TEADIT maintains a quality and environmental management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 14001.
• Universally employable gasket sheet for all applications. It is suitable for all types of flanges, nearly all media, a wide temperature range and for applications with the toughest demands on purity. It is inherently clean and non-toxic.
• Gaskets of multi-directionally expanded PTFE have exceptional mechanical strength which allows operation with minimal creep at elevated temperatures.
• The excellent malleability of TEADIT 24 SH makes repairing of small damages and/or irregularities of the sealing area (flange surface) unnecessary.
• Gaskets cut from TEADIT 24 SH are dimensionally stable, i.e. they do not get wider when compressed. This allows narrow flange faces to be sealed safely.
• TEADIT 24 SH is quick and simple to install. The used gasket can be removed easily and without residue.
- Temperature range ºC : Min: -268 to Max: +260
- Pressure bar: from Vacuum to 200
- pH: 0 to 14
- Size (mm): 1500 x 1500mm
- Thickness (mm): from 0,5mm up to 6,0mm