Compressed Inorganic Fibers Sheet NA 1122
Tests & Approvals : ABS, DVGW, KTW
- TEADIT style NA-1122 is a compressed non-asbestos sheet gasket material produced from a combination of inorganic fibres and special fillers, bonded with nitrile rubber (NBR). It is being manufactured by means of a hot calender process. TEADIT maintains a quality management system that is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001. TEADIT style NA-1122 is also available with wire reinforcement.
- TEADIT style NA-1122 was developed to exhibit superior thermal stability during extreme thermal cycling applications. It is specifically recommended for saturated and superheated steam services. Field tests have validated the results found in our laboratories and have confirmed the higher performance capabilities of the NA-1122 compressed sheet.
- Temperature Range (ºC) Continuous Service: 430 to Peak Service: 550
- Pressure (bar) Continuous Service: 102 to Peak Service: 150
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5 mm
- Dimension: 1500 mm x 1600 mm hoặc 1500 mm x 3200 mm