NICHIAS Graphite Fiber Packing 2940
- High temperatrue Packing
- A high temperature packing manufactured from graphite fiber and treated with a special lubricant.
- Good in chemical resistance and can be used with almost any chemcials except strong oxidizing acids.
- Can be used at high temperature where TOMBOTM No.9039 or TOMBO No.9077-L can not be used.
- Max. temperature: 400 ℃ (in oxidizing atmosphere)
- Max. temperature: 600℃ (in non-oxidizing atmosphere)
- Service pressure: up to 20kgf / cm2
- Shaft speed: up to 10m/s
- PH: 0-14
- Model. TOMBO 2940
- All types of pump, mixers, dampers, etc.
- Water base fluids (water, waste water, brine etc.), oil base fluids, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, chemical products, corrosive fludis except strong oxidizng acid such as fuming sulfuric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, chromic acid, aqua legia etc.
- TOMBOTM No.2940 can not be used for strong oxidizing acids such as fuming sulfuric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, chromic acid, aqua legia etc.
- This packing is not used for the fluids which contamination is not allowed, such as drinking water, pharmaceuticals, comestibles, semi-conductor manufacturing etc.