NICHIAS G-FLON Packing 9038
- Graphite particles containing PTFE yarn is treated with PTFE dispersion and special lubricant, and then braided into square cross section and further treated with PTFE dispersion.
- Graphite particles containing PTFE yarn is excellent in chemical resistance and can be used with almost any fluids other than strong oxidizing acids.
- Excellent in seal performance at high revolution speeds.
- Because it contains graphite particles in PTFE yarn, heat dispersion characteristics are very good and among PTFE base packings, it has the highest heat resistance.
- Service temperature: up to 260 degC
- Service pressure: up to 20kgf / cm2
- Shaft speed: up to 16m/s
- PH: 0-14
- Model. TOMBO No.9038
- All types of pumps, mixers, etc.
- Water base fluids (water, waste water, brine etc.), oil base fluids, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, chemicals, corrosive fluids except listed below.
- TOMBOTM No.9038 can not be used for strong oxidizing acids such as fuming sulfuric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid, chromic acid, aqua legia etc.
- This packing is not used for the fluids which contamination is not allowed, such as drinking water, pharmaceuticals, comestibles, semi-conductor manufacturing etc.