NON ASBESTOS JOINTING SHEET TOMBO T1995
- NA 1995: Inorganic filler is added to inorganic fibers and aramid fibers; then oil-resistant synthetic rubber is added as binder to form brown NA (non-asbestos) joint sheets which contain absolutely no asbestos.
- This gasket can be used for stainless steel flange since leachable halogens are little.
- Material: aramid fibres, inorganic fibres, NBR
- Density: 1,84 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength: 24.1 N/mm2
- Max.Peak Temperature: +460 °C
- Max. Continuous Temp: -170 ºC to 183 ºC
- Max.Continuous Temperature with steam: + 150 °C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 100 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Colour: Brown
- Brand: NICHIAS TOMBO
- Import: VINDEC
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Size: 1270 x 1270 mm (1S), 1270 x 3810mm (3S), 2540 x 3810mm (6S)
- Gaskets for various types of piping flanges and valves, equipment, etc.
- Compressed fiber joint sheet is a gasket made of a uniform mixture of fibrous material, filler, rubber and chemicals which is hot rolled by calendering to obtain smooth sheets. The sheets are processed to the required shapes and dimensions for applications in equipment, etc., in a wide range of industries.
- Asbestos free test report-SGS, API 6FA Fire Safe, BAM.