Nichias Soft Seal PTFE Tapes Tombo No. 9096
- This is a PTFE soft type gasket. It is extremely soft, and the version with adhesive tape can be easily installed on sealing faces that are of complicated shapes. It is suitable as a piping sealant, or as a gasket for tanks, casings, ducts, pressure vessels, reaction tanks, lined containers, large bore equipment, and other applications.
- It has excellent acid resistance, chemical resistance, solvent resistance, and a soft string that has adhesion. Easy to install on complex shaped sealing surfaces. Pipe flange gasket, plumbing sealant, tank, casing, duct, pressure container.
Technical Tombo No. 9096
- Excellent chemical and solvent resistance.
- Temperature range. (-100~260℃)
- Pressure (MPa) for gas/Liquid: 2 /5Mpa
- Nominal size (mm): 3 - 20mm
- Thickness (mm: 1.5 - 6mm
- Super soft and self-adhesive, easy to install on complex shaped sealing surfaces.
- The string and sheet type allows it to be used for gaskets of various sizes and can be used for pipe flanges, as well as various container and duct connection seals.
- Do not use with fused alkaline metals, fluorine and chlorine trifloride or other toxic gases that invade PTFE.
- When used as a gasket for flanges, please use it below 200 degrees Celsius.