NON ASBESTOS JOINTING SHEET TOMBO T1993
- This gasket has excellent heat resistance and steam resistance, making it suitable for use in a steam line.
- The main components are inorganic fibers to which inorganic filler and aramid fibers are added; oil resistant synthetic rubber is then added as binder to form green NA (non-asbestos) joint sheets, which contain absolutely no asbestos. This gasket can be used for stainless steel flange since leachable halogens are little.
- Material: aramid fibres, inorganic fibres, NBR
- Density: 1.74 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength: 20 Mpa
- Max.Peak Temperature: +460 °C
- Max. Continuous Temp: -100 to 214 độ C
- Max.Continuous Temperature with steam: + 150 °C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 300 Bar
- Colour: Green
- Brand: NICHIAS TOMBO
- Import: VINDEC
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Size: 1270 x 1270 mm (1S), 1270 x 3810mm (3S), 2540 x 3810mm (6S)
- Gaskets for various types of piping flanges and valves, equipment, etc.
- Asbestos free