NICHIAS Aramid Fiber Packing - White 9040-W / 9040-WR
- These packings are made of aramid fiber.
- TOMBOTM No.9040-W is finished with PTFE dispersion and heat resistant lubricant.
- TOMBOTM No.9040-WR is finished with PTFE dispersion. Lubricant is not used.
- To seal: Centrifugal & reciprocating pumps,autoclaves,agitators,valves,..
- White color for lines that can not use black color products.
- More flexible than TOMBOTM No.9040 and it allows excellent conformity to shaft and reduces shaft wearing.
- Service temperature: up to 260 degC
- Service pressure: up to 20kgf / cm2
- Shaft speed: 5m/s up to 10m/s
- PH: 2-13
- Model. TOMBO No.9040-W / 9040-WR
- All types of pump, mixers, dampers, etc. General application at pulp and paper mills.
- TOMBOTM No.9040-WR is suitable for the lines which lubricant is not allowed.
- Water base fluids (water, waste water, brine etc.), oil base fluids, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, weak acids, weak alkalis pulp slurry, white liquor.
- This packing is not used for the fluids which contamination is not allowed, such as drinking water, pharmaceuticals, comestibles, semi-conductor manufacturing etc.