TOMBO 9082 Gas - 100 Psi | Yellow Gas Line Tape Tombo 9082
- The TOMBO Yellow Gas Line Tape is a specially certified PTFE Thread Seal Tape for the Oil and Gas industry.
- The ultra high density of our TOMBO Yellow Gas Line Tape reduces the possibility of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) leakage through permeation.
- Our TOMBO Yellow Gas Line Tape is certified by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) USA for usage in threaded assemblies handling Gasoline, Petroleum Oils, Propane, Butane, Naptha, Benzene, Kerosene
- Natural Gas for pressures not over 100 PSIG (File No: MH 25476)
- The TOMBO Yellow Gas Line Tape is also certified by the Australian Gas Association (AGA) under AG 208-1998, 'Approval Requirements For Jointing AG 208-1998, 'Approval Requirements For Jointing
Technical Yellow Gas Line Tape Tombo 9082
- Composition : Min. 99.5% PTFE
- Tape Colour / Cover : Yellow
- Thickness : 0.09mm (+/-10%)
- Density : 1.2g/cm³ (+/-0.1g/cm³ )
- Temp. Range : -100°C ~ + 260°C
- Pressure Range : Certified by UL for handling hydrocarbons for pressures not over 100 PSIG.
- Size 1: 0.09mm x 1/2" x 260"(6,8m): Đóng gói: 500 Cuộn/Thùng (10 Hộp/Thùng)
- Origin: NICHIAS TOMBO MALAYSIA