Premium Industrial Grade Tape Tombo 9082
- The TOMBO Premium Industrial Grade Tape
- It is a special high density PTFE Thread Seal Tape designed for industrial chemical applications.
- The high density of the TOMBO Premium Industrial Grade Tape reduces the possibility of chemical seepage.
- Common PTFE thread sealing tape is highly porous due to the tapes being stretched after extrusion. The high porosity of these tapes allow chemical compounds to permeate through the voids in the tape. This is not permissable as leakage of chemicals will pose a potential health and environmental hazard.
- The TOMBO Premium Industrial Grade Tape will not break, tear or split easily during wrapping. Therefore, it is suitable for joints with both coarse and fine threads.
Technical Premium Industrial Grade Tape Tombo 9082
- Composition : Min. 99.5% PTFE
- Tape Colour / Cover : White / Grey
- Thickness : 0.09mm (+/-10%)
- Density : 1.2g/cm³ (+/-0.1g/cm³ )
- Temp. Range : -100°C ~ + 260°C
- Pressure Range : For usage on pipe threads of liquid systems of 2,000psig or less.
- Kích cơ Size: (độ dày x bề rộng x chiều dài), được sản xuất với 1 loại kích cỡ sau
- Size 1: 0.09mm x 1/2" x 260"(6,8m): Đóng gói: 500 Cuộn/Thùng (10 Hộp/Thùng)
- Origin: NICHIAS TOMBO MALAYSIA
Characteristic & Applications of Premium Industrial Grade Tape Tombo 9082
-Provides tight seal; permits easy disassembly
-Self lubricating; rethreads worn away threads
-No curing time required
-Chemically inert and withstands solvents.
-Conformance to MIL SPEC A-A-58092
Direction For Use
- For pipes with coarse threads, 50% overlap of TOMBO Premium Industrial Grade Tape is recommended to ensure pipe threads are properly wrapped
- Place end of TOMBO Premium Industrial Grade Tape on pipe thread 1/8″ (2mm) from end of pipe.
- Wrap tape around pipe stretching slightly to pull tape into threads.
- Slight overlap on the starting turn.
- Cover all threads and pull hard to tear the tape.
- Assemble joint