NAFLON PTFE SHEET TOMBO T/#9000
- NAFLON PTFE Sheet is made from pure PTFE or mixed with a range of inorganic fillers. The feedstock powder is pressureformed and the sheet can be used for a wide range of applications.
- NAFLON PTFE Sheets with Fillers By adding various inorganic fillers to these Sheets, anti-wear properties, creep resistance, the thermal conductivity ratio and thermal dimensional stability are all improved. These are ideal for machinery parts requiring heat and wear resistance. Some of the chemicals are not suitable for some grade. For details, please consult us.
- Material: 100% PTFE
- Density: 2,1 to 2,3 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength: > 15Mpa
- Max.Peak Temperature: +300 °C
- Max. Continuous Temp: -70 ºC to 260 ºC
- Max.Continuous Temperature with steam: + 260 °C
- Max. Operating Pressure: 12 bar (Kgf/cm2)
- Colour: white
- Brand: NICHIAS TOMBO
- Import: VINDEC
TYPES Of TOMBO No.9000
- T/#9000-G15, 20, 25 = Glass fiber (15%, 20%, 25%)
- T/#9000-GR15, 30 = Graphite (15%, 30%)
- T/#9000-GMo = Glass fiber (15%)+Molybdenum disulfide (5%)
- T/#9000-GGR = Glass fiber (20%)+Graphite (5%)
- T/#9000-BR = Bronze (60%)
- T/#9000-SC = Special carbon
- T/#9000-LC = Low creep Sheet
- T/#9000-GL = For glass lining application
- T/#9000-FD = For food, pharmaceutical and glass lining application
- Thickness: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0mm
- Size: 1220 x 1220mm ; 2450 x 2450mm
- It is used for a broad spectrum of applications encompassing gaskets, electric insulation materials, and machinery parts.
- This gasket can be used for stainless steel flange since leachable halogens are little.