NICHIAS Oxidized PAN Fiber Packing T 9039
- This packing is made of Oxidized PAN (polyacrylonitrile) fiber and finished with PTFE dispersion and special lubricant.
- Good seal performance under high revolutions.
- Less shaft and sleeve abrasion than asbestos packing.
- Economical among packing.
- Service temperature: up to 200 degC
- Service pressure: up to 20kgf/cm2
- Shaft speed: 16m/s
- PH: 2-12
- Model. TOMBO No.9039
- Model. 9039: Size. 4.8 x 4.8mm x 3m = 0.11Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 6.4 x 6.4mm x 3m = 0.19Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 7.9 x 7.9mm x 3m = 0.29Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 9.5 x 9.5mm x 3m = 0.38Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 12.7 x 12.7mm x 3m = 0.67Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 15.9 x 15.9mm x 3m = 1.05Kg
- Model. 9039: Size. 19 x 19mm x 3m = 1.49Kg
- All types of pumps, mixers, sterntube, etc.
- Water base fluids (water, waste water, brine etc.), oil base fluids, organic solvents, hydrocarbons, weak acids, weak alkalis, slurries.
- This packing is not used for the fluids which contamination is not allowed, such as drinking water, pharmaceuticals, comestibles, semi-conductor manufacturing etc.