Aramid Fiber with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Aramid Fiber with PTFE Impregnated Packing is an interlock braid, using spun aramid carded yarns, treated individually with PTFE suspensoid. The packing is also lubricated with silicone based compound for quick and easy break-in. The use of spun aramid fibers produces a softer and very tough packing, but one that is less abrasive than packings braided with aramid filaments.
Technical Aramid Fiber with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Material: Aramid fibers,PTFE
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 25 bar
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 100 bar
+ Pressure (Valves ): 200 bar
- Temperature:－100 to +280 Deg.C
- Shaft speed: 15 m/s
- Density: 1.4g/cm3
- PH range: 2 - 12
- Size: 3x3mm to 100 x 100mm
Application of Aramid Fiber with PTFE Impregnated Packing
- Steam, slurries, petroleum derivatives, solvents, chemicals, liquified gases, pulp and paper stocks, sugar syrups, and other abrasive fluids.
- It is a universal packing which can be used for pumps in all types of industry such as chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and sugar industries, pulp and paper mills, power stations etc.