Graphite with Inconel Wire Gland Packing
- Made of flexible graphite yam and reinforced with several high temperature-resistant Inconel wires, having much high pressure tightness and much stable performances, applicable for static seal packing under high temperature and pressure.
- Graphite packing reinforced with wire is braided from expanded graphite yarns, reinforced with metal wire, normally reinforced with inconel wire.
- The wire reinforcement provides greater mechanical strength, used for high pressure and temperatures.
Technical Graphite with Inconel Wire Gland Packing
- Material: 100% Expanded Graphite with metal wire (Nickel, SS304, SS316, Inconel, copper, etc.)
- Temperature Range:
+ Temperature (Atmosphere) -200 up to +555 Deg.C atmosphere
+ Temperature (in Steam): -200 up to +650 Deg.C in Steam
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 5 Mpa
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 15 Mpa
+ Pressure (Valves ): 30 Mpa
- Shaft Speed: 20m/s in rotary
- PH range: 0~14
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Graphite with Inconel Wire Gland Packing
- Flexible graphite packing is a multi-service packing capable of a wide variety of uses throughout a plant.
- It can be used in valves, pumps, expansion joints, mixers and agitators in high-pressure and temperature.
- Excellent for use in steam turbines, high temperature motor-actuated valves
- High temperature and high pressure valve applications in general.