Carbon Fiber with Impregnated PTFE Packing
- PTFE Impregnated Carbonized Fiber Gland Packing is made of carbonized poly arcylonitrile fiber and fininshed with PTFE dispersion and lubricant.
- Carbonized fiber packing braided from shrink-proof synthetic fiber impregnated with PTFE, Silicone-oil-free. Oxidized fiber has high strength and good thermal conductivity, PTFE makes the packing have excellent self-lubrication.
- Carbonized fiber packing is braided from carbonized fiber yarns, impregnated with PTFE dispersion. It is inert to almost all corrosive chemicals. It can replace PTFE asbestos packing within wide service range.
Technical Carbon Fiber with Impregnated PTFE Packing
- Material: Carbon Fiber, PTFE (Teflon)
- Temperature Range: -50 up to +280 oC atmosphere
- Pressure range: 200 Kg/cm2
+ Pressure Rotating: 20 bar
+ Pressure Reciprocating: 100 bar
+ Pressure Static: 200 bar
- Shaft Speed: 25 Mtrs/sec
- PH range: 2~12
- Density: 1.1~1.3g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Carbon Fiber with Impregnated PTFE Packing
- PTFE Impregnated Carbonized Fiber Gland is to seal water, brine, factory waste, salt solutions, weak acid, mineral oil,etc.
- For centrifugal pump, mixer, agitator, stern tube. etc. It is inert to almost all corrosive chemicals. It covers wide range of application, relatively economical among non-asbestos packing.
- It can replace PTFE asbestos packing within wide service range. An ideal packing for paper mill application.
- Be used in weak acids and alkalis or media containing few grains of solid particles
- Mainly used for centrifugal pumps, plunger pumps, mixers and valves.