Graphite Spun Aramid Fiber Packing
- Spun Aramid packing impregnated with graphite. No harm to shaft, still wearable, good heat conduction.
Technical Graphite Spun Aramid Fiber Packing
- Material: Spun Aramid, Graphited
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 25 bar
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 100 bar
+ Pressure (Valves ): 200 bar
- Temperature:－100 to +280 Deg.C
- Shaft speed: 25 m/s
- Density: 1.4g/cm3
- PH range: 2 - 12
- Size: 3x3mm to 100 x 100mm
Application of Graphite Spun Aramid Fiber Packing
- It is a universal packing which can be used for pumps in all types of industry such as chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food and sugar industries, pulp and paper mills, power stations etc. It is also a durable packing able to withstand granular and abrasive applications, it is recommended for serve in superheated steam, solvents, liquefied gases, sugar syrups and other abrasive fluids.
- For hot water applications it can be used uncooled up to 160℃.
- It can be used as stand-alone packing also combined with others as anti-extrusion ring.