Flexible Graphite Gland Packing
- Flexible graphite packing are braided from flexible graphite yarns. It has a very low friction, good thermal and chemical resistance and high elasticity.
- Flexible Graphite Packing with Corrosion Inhibitor. Corrosion inhibitor acts as a sacrificial anode to protect the valve stem and the stuffing box.
- Having much high pressure tightness and much stable performances, applicable for static seal packing under high temperature and pressure.
Technical Flexible Graphite Gland Packing
- Material: 100% Expanded Graphite Yarn
- Temperature Range:
+ Temperature (Atmosphere) -200 up to +555 Deg.C atmosphere
+ Temperature (in Steam): -200 up to +650 Deg.C in Steam
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 3 Mpa
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 10 Mpa
+ Pressure (Valves ): 20 Mpa
- Shaft Speed: 20m/s in rotary
- PH range: 0~14
- Density: 1.3~1.5 g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Flexible Graphite Gland Packing
- Flexible graphite packing is a multi-service packing capable of a wide variety of uses throughout a plant.
- It can be used in valves, pumps, expansion joints, mixers and agitators in high-pressure and temperature.
- Effective sealing is vital.