Flexible Graphite with Carbon Corners Packing
- Flexible Graphite with Carbon Corners Packing is lattice braided as is the carbon achieving maximum strength. Extrusion is a thing of the past due to the binding effect of the lattice braided carbon zebra. It is a high strength packing, resists extrusions, It is ideally suited to the high end valve packing areas.
- Graphite packing with carbon fiber corners is a multi-fiber packing,braided from expanded graphite yarns and carbon fibers, the diagonally braided from graphite yarn, reinforced in all four corners with carbon fibers.
- The corners and body make the packing three times more resistant to extrusion and increase the pressure handing capabilities compared to traditional graphite packings.
Technical Flexible Graphite with Carbon Corners Packing
- Material: 100% Expanded Graphite Yarn
- Temperature Range:
+ Temperature (Atmosphere): -200 up to + 555 Deg.C
+ Temperature (in Steam): -200 up to +650 Deg.C in Steam
- Pressure range:
+ Pressure (Rotating): 3 Mpa
+ Pressure (Reciprocating): 10 Mpa
+ Pressure (Valves ): 28 Mpa
- Shaft Speed: 18m/s in rotary
- PH range: 0~14
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Size;: 4x4mm to 50x50mm
Application of Flexible Graphite with Carbon Corners Packing
- Can be used in many demanding applications, both dynamic and static.
- Particularly suited for high temperature and high pressure service in valves, pumps, expansion joints, mixers and agitators of pulp and paper, power station and chemical plant etc.